Keep up with the youth and family of Arkansas and Oklahoma here. For more information, contact Pastor Liz Albertson, DEM and Assistant to the Bishop for Youth & Family email@example.com.
Resources and Information
Youth Leadership Network- for adults that work with children, youth, and/or young adults. We meet for an hour each month, in person and through GoToMeeting (online). The purpose is mutual support, idea sharing, and time for nurturing our own faith. If you are interested in checking out this group, please contact Pr Liz at 918-492-4288.
Youth Leadership Newsletter: Fall 2016
SMaRT Consent for Minor Transportation Form
SMaRT Medical Consent Form
SMaRT Registration Form
SMaRT Waiver and Release of Liability Form
Upcoming events and dates:
- Younger Youth Gathering for youth in grades 6-8 youth. February 18-19, University Lutheran, Norman, OK. Cost $10 per youth. Contact Pastor Liz to RSVP or more information. 608-498-5515, firstname.lastname@example.org. Flyer here.
- 2017 LYO Meetings: March 4, July 15, at the Synod Office in Tulsa. October 21 at Resurrection Lutheran Church in Yukon, OK.
- May 6-7 AR-OK Synod Assembly and LYO lock-in in Tulsa at the Lutheran Ministry Center (Synod Offices) 4803 S Lewis Ave.
- 2017 Mission Road Trip- Monday, June 12- Saturday, June 17, 2017. Youth grades 7-12, Join other youth and leaders for a week-long adventure across the Arkansas-Oklahoma Synod, meeting the synod family! The mission for the week is to explore, connect, engage, and encourage our families of faith. This is a week for learning, growing, and bringing the joy! Click here for more information and a flyer.
- Labor Day Gathering- September 2-4, location to be announced.
All adult chaperones need a background check. The AR-OK Synod does not recommend any organization for background checks,
but here are a couple that are frequently used. Congregations are responsible for acquiring and paying for background checks.
Medical Authorization Form